Cooking with Store Appliances

The original catch all. General game help, banter, things you should probably put in the correct forum, This is the place.
Missy_Hissy
Reactions:
Answers: 4

Post by Missy_Hissy » October 9th, 2019, 8:23 am

This is something I've been wondering for a while. Has there ever been anything done to enable the recipes from, say, the Bakers Station on an ordinary oven? I hate having to place that oven on any residential lot where I'd like them to make the different cakes etc. Would this even be possible?
The same goes for the pizza oven and the other Store cooking appliances. Would it even be possible to have them on ordinary ovens? Any thoughts?

Best Answer by igazor » October 9th, 2019, 8:35 am
Sure, if you believe that witchcraft and voodoo actually exist. Or that script modders are nothing short of absolute geniuses.

http://modthesims.info/d/523004/update- ... tible.html

I actually almost never use this feature of his mod though I use most of the rest of it, just seems too much like "cheating" to me. But I know other players love not having to place all of those store appliances in what would be a small to average sized kitchen to enjoy them at home.

GO TO FULL POST ➙

igazor
Organizer
Reactions:
Answers: 203
Location: Everyone should strive to find their inner platypus.

Post by igazor » October 9th, 2019, 8:35 am

Sure, if you believe that witchcraft and voodoo actually exist. Or that script modders are nothing short of absolute geniuses.

http://modthesims.info/d/523004/update- ... tible.html

I actually almost never use this feature of his mod though I use most of the rest of it, just seems too much like "cheating" to me. But I know other players love not having to place all of those store appliances in what would be a small to average sized kitchen to enjoy them at home.

Missy_Hissy
Reactions:
Answers: 4

Post by Missy_Hissy » October 9th, 2019, 8:37 am

That's just what I was looking for, thank you! :yes: