Dream Pod Woohoo

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€โ€ผโ€ผ Enough said.
User avatar
Chain_Reaction
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 4918
Joined: December 30th, 2011, 6:00 pm
Answers: 9
Contact:

Dream Pod Woohoo

Post by Chain_Reaction » March 11th, 2019, 6:20 am

sittingbear wrote: โ†‘
March 7th, 2019, 3:36 am
Chain_Reaction wrote: โ†‘
March 7th, 2019, 3:18 am
Are there two versions of these things? Or does it decay somehow? I've seen this before where it becomes the poor model that lacks effect slots and breaks woohoo.
No there's only one Dreampod.
That's really weird then. There's definitely a separate core class for a poor version of the bed that the error indicates it's using. Something must trigger it.

User avatar
sittingbear
Reactions:
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 20th, 2017, 6:00 pm
Answers: 3

Dream Pod Woohoo

Post by sittingbear » March 11th, 2019, 2:00 pm

Chain_Reaction wrote: โ†‘
March 11th, 2019, 6:20 am
sittingbear wrote: โ†‘
March 7th, 2019, 3:36 am
Chain_Reaction wrote: โ†‘
March 7th, 2019, 3:18 am
Are there two versions of these things? Or does it decay somehow? I've seen this before where it becomes the poor model that lacks effect slots and breaks woohoo.
No there's only one Dreampod.
That's really weird then. There's definitely a separate core class for a poor version of the bed that the error indicates it's using. Something must trigger it.
Not sure if this helps but I used S3OC to clone the Dreampod and looked at the OBJK I found that the the script class for it is Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Beds.BedDreamPodPoor

User avatar
Chain_Reaction
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 4918
Joined: December 30th, 2011, 6:00 pm
Answers: 9
Contact:

Dream Pod Woohoo

Post by Chain_Reaction » March 12th, 2019, 10:40 pm

sittingbear wrote: โ†‘
March 11th, 2019, 2:00 pm
Chain_Reaction wrote: โ†‘
March 11th, 2019, 6:20 am
sittingbear wrote: โ†‘
March 7th, 2019, 3:36 am
No there's only one Dreampod.
That's really weird then. There's definitely a separate core class for a poor version of the bed that the error indicates it's using. Something must trigger it.
Not sure if this helps but I used S3OC to clone the Dreampod and looked at the OBJK I found that the the script class for it is Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Beds.BedDreamPodPoor
Oh you're right, I didn't notice that. That's really odd. It looks like they did originally plan to have different versions but must have scrapped the idea. Either way the bed seems to lose it's effect slots for some reason.

User avatar
sittingbear
Reactions:
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 20th, 2017, 6:00 pm
Answers: 3

Dream Pod Woohoo

Post by sittingbear » Today, 8:32 pm

Chain_Reaction wrote: โ†‘
March 12th, 2019, 10:40 pm
sittingbear wrote: โ†‘
March 11th, 2019, 2:00 pm
Chain_Reaction wrote: โ†‘
March 11th, 2019, 6:20 am
That's really weird then. There's definitely a separate core class for a poor version of the bed that the error indicates it's using. Something must trigger it.
Not sure if this helps but I used S3OC to clone the Dreampod and looked at the OBJK I found that the the script class for it is Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Beds.BedDreamPodPoor
Oh you're right, I didn't notice that. That's really odd. It looks like they did originally plan to have different versions but must have scrapped the idea. Either way the bed seems to lose it's effect slots for some reason.
I looked around in the GameplayData package and found that the effects and dreams and other things the dreampod does look like it's looking for a different type of dreampod. I only found one thing that dealt with the dreampod poor and that was the environment, energy and if it can give the Well rested moodlet.
Could be that they deleted the wrong one or tried to tie the effects and dreams to the one they wanted to keep but didn't convert the scripts over correctly or maybe I'm just over thinking it.

Post Reply