in short, I have this problem:
- how do I stop a sim from his service career, as a stylist
here is the long description
- I have a household - in Appaloosa world, with pets - with 4 housemates
- one of them, even if I gave them the firefighter career, somehow, someway, without me doing so via mods, was automatically assigned the stylist career, and is acting as such, more like an service-NPC, keep going to the Styling salon, to perform duties as a stylist
- if I make it active, I cannot in fact control it for long, no matter what I do, it will still eventually receive a task to "visit the styling saloon" and I can't cancel that task
- this sim's profession shows as a firefighter, like I've chosen, but keeps acting as a NPC-service stylist
so, what can I do? what mods and how should I use to fix this?
Role Sims, homeless, service Sims, oh my. Something tells me we're not in Sunset Valley anymore.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1