StoryProgression Japanese wiki editor's bug ?

Translation help is here. For the mods. We're not teaching French.
Post Reply
User avatar
crpbstr020
Reactions:
Posts: 29
Joined: September 2nd, 2017, 6:00 pm

wiki editor's bug ?

Post by crpbstr020 » September 16th, 2017, 1:57 am

i have taken over japanese translation of story progression base mod.
now, i have finished whole translation itself and tried it in actual play.
i have done in this way.
1. copied whole texts in edit mode with contrl+A
2. when pasted in my text editor, the last line couldn't be seen in wiki editor. it contains some additional lines. which are the text contents is the one of already used AND several empty lines.
3. i have decided to delete those lines in my text editor anyway and save it in the name of sp.xml,
4. the left process is usual way. what i have done is...
a.i converted sp.xml to sp.stbl with stbl.exe,
b.opened NRaasStoryProgression.package with s3pe and exported "Strings Japanese" to other place,
c.copied the long name of it then renamed my sp.stbl with pasting the long name.
d.imported renamed my stbl file from s3pe. now,"Strings Japanese" part has been changed with mark and new one has been added.
e.i tapped Ctrl+S to save changes of the mod.
f.tried testing in actual game. and there was no problem.

there might be no problem with the presense of meaningless lines, but i thought it better not have such lines for pre-caution.
i still wonder if this glitch of wiki editor matters or not.

User avatar
Chain_Reaction
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 5174
Joined: December 30th, 2011, 6:00 pm
Answers: 14
Contact:

Post by Chain_Reaction » September 16th, 2017, 8:52 pm

The editor does that sometimes. It's best to just delete the end lines like you did. Thanks for all the translating by the way, they will get rolled into the released mods in time. :)

User avatar
Chain_Reaction
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 5174
Joined: December 30th, 2011, 6:00 pm
Answers: 14
Contact:

Post by Chain_Reaction » September 16th, 2017, 8:53 pm

Be sure to sign the Update History Other page when you're done so I can easily find the translations.

Post Reply